What is a Related Parties Transfer?
There are different types of related parties title transfers and they distinctly differ in the way they need to be handled especially in relation to stamp duty concessions and legislation.
Here is a list of different kinds of transfers between Related Parties:
- Between Parents and children
- Between Siblings and other relatives
- Between Spouses
- Between Deceased estates executors and beneficiaries
- Between Superannuation and Family Trusts with its members
- Between Companies and Directors
We can assist in transfering a property title to another person, whether it be a relative, friend or spouse. Transfers of land between spouses are non-dutiable however transfers of land between any other parties are dutiable. We can also give you a stamp duty estimate if required.
Please Contact Us for an obligation free consultation on how we can assist you with your Related Party Transfer.